Monday, November 15, 2010

BBC Documentary

 I have received this email (below) from Katie Rice at True Vision TV.  If you feel you would like to be involved or have a story to contribute please email Katie at: katie@truevisiontv.com. Please do not email me or the site.  Katie is the person you need to ask if you have questions
 
 

 

Hello,

 

I am working on the development of a documentary focussing on the effects the cuts will/are already having on those with disabilities. We have a strong history of making powerful documentaries which campaign for social change and justice. You can look at some of our previous productions at www.truevisiontv.com. I am looking for people who are happy to tell their story and how things have affected them - for example I have heard that some are finding the notion of cuts so scary that they have turned to suicide. I want to know how it has led to this and really give those who are feeling unheard a voice.

 

Please feel free to post my email address as I want to hear people's personal stories. I really do want to hear from those who feel they have been hit the hardest as this will make the programme have more impact.

 

I thank you for any help or information you can give me,

 

Kind Regards,

 

Katie Rice

True Vision

katie@truevisiontv.com

 

 

 

 

Posted via email from Editor's posterous

2 comments:

  1. Can I please post this on my PODS (Parents Opening Doors) page on facebook - may get some interest ??

    Jayne Stevens

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be reviewed before it appears and comments considered as spam will not get published,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...