Consultancy, Learning & Revenue in Support & Social Care
The Support Solutions Housing, Support & Social Care Conference & Exhibition
Ricoh Arena Coventry November 26th 2010
Strategies For Survival
Responding to the Government Agenda
Speakers: Lord Victor Adebowale (Social Enterprise Ambassador & CEO of Turning Point), Michael Patterson (Support & Social Care Expert & Director of Support Solutions), Geraldine Haden (Housing Management Lawyer & Partner at Gorrara Haden Solicitors) & an Expert Panel.
If you are involved in providing or commissioning housing, support & social care services for vulnerable people you should be there! This is an ideal networking, learning & problem solving opportunity.
We find ourselves in a situation of economic crisis & public expenditure cuts, concerns about revenue and contracts, an imminent Comprehensive Spending Review & fundamental changes to the way we work including but not limited to the Personalisation Agenda.
The primary outcomes for this conference are that delegates should emerge with:
- An understanding of the revenue situation & how to change & consolidate your financial position
- The legal and operational implications of gaining and losing contracts & how to protect your position
- How the housing, support & social care "market" is evolving
- Clarity as to the challenges and opportunities which lie ahead.
We have identified 4 key themes which we will run as workshops:
- Personalisation & responding to the new Government Agenda
- What happens if you win a contract for support or social care? What happens if you lose?
- Revenue sources for services: where to look and what to look for
- The new Health Agenda: opportunities for sector providers
The event will include an Exhibition for housing support and social care Providers and suppliers of services to the sector. Please contact Emily Wightman to book your stand for a fraction of the cost you might expect.
All Support Solutions learning events & conferences feature high quality information & resource packs on a range of issues of direct relevance to delegates. This event will be no exception.
We can arrange reduced rate, good quality hotel accommodation at or near the venue for delegates who need it and will organise a free pre-conference evening reception at the venue for delegates.
This event is only £99 + VAT with a 10% reduction on bookings of 3 or more delegates.
Please call us on 0121 707 7766/8881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to talk to us about this event.
Support Solutions Ltd, Company Number 4088949, VAT Number 625735922
Our postal address is: Fairgate House, 205 Kings Road, Birmingham, B11 2AAOur telephone: 0121 707 7766/8881; Our Fax: 0121 707 4449; email: email@example.com